// current favorite worship music

February 16, 2017


Ahh! That's sometimes all I've been wanting to do these days. Just yell and scream all the stress and confusion that has been clouding my life away these days. What with college prep and writing and just everyday life, it's been hard to focus on God. I've found that the only way I've been able to de-stress is through praise and worship.  Here's a playlist of some worship songs I've discovered recently that have really helped me to get my focus back on what matters: Yahweh and His never ending love. Really, He's the only One that gets us through everything in life. 



                                             



How have you all been? Do you have any worship music that helps you really reconnect with Yeshua? Are there any praise and worship music artists whose content you enjoy? Tell me all about it below!




You Might Also Like

0 comments